World Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research (WJPMR) has indexed with various reputed international bodies like : Google Scholar , Index Copernicus , SOCOLAR, China , Indian Science Publications , Cosmos Impact Factor , Research Bible, Fuchu, Tokyo. JAPAN , Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) , UDLedge Science Citation Index , International Impact Factor Services , International Society for Research Activity (ISRA) Journal Impact Factor (JIF) , International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF) , Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF) , Global Impact Factor (In Process) , Digital Online Identifier-Database System (DOI-DS) , Science Library Index, Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Eurasian Scientific Journal Index (ESJI) , International Scientific Indexing, (ISI) UAE , 

World Journal of Pharmaceutical
and Medical Research

An International Peer Reviewed Journal for Pharmaceutical and Medical Research and Technology
An Official Publication of Society for Advance Healthcare Research (Reg. No. : 01/01/01/31674/16)
ISSN 2455-3301
IMPACT FACTOR: 4.639

ICV : 78.6

Abstract

IMAGING STUDY FOR LIVER SEGMENT 9 PORTOBILIARY ANATOMY IN ADULTS

Dr. Dragica Jurkovikj*

ABSTRACT

Background: The main goal of this research was to clarify the existence of a paracaval area as the most common location for liver malignancies. Material and Methods: On 30 cadaveric human liver specimens of adults the injection-corrosive method was used. Portal vein segmentation, and then types of segment 9 subdivision were determined in 27 portobiliary casts of proper quality with the help of a magnifying lens. Results: The results confirmed four different types: type I only with 9d portal branches in 3.71%; type II with 9c and 9d portal branches and biliary ducts in 14.81%; type III with 9b, 9c, and 9d portal branches and only 9b and 9c biliary ducts also in 14.81%; and type IV with portal branches and biliary ducts of all subsegments in 66.67% of cases. Conclusion: This investigation confirms the complete presence of all three subsegments in 66.67% and partially in the remaining 33.33% of cases.

[Full Text Article]

Powered By WJPMR | All Right Reserved

WJPMR